Eurolyser CCA 180
A maintenance-free photometer, thanks to unique LED technology
The first clinical chemistry analyser with a completely maintenance-free LED (light emitting diode) photometer and a three-year warranty on the photometer unit. Wavelengths: 340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 620nm.
Who is the analyzer best suited for?
The Eurolyser was specially designed for small to medium-sized laboratories and medical practices that have a testing volume of 12,000 ? 100,000 tests per year).
Why should I choose the Eurolyser?
Reagent costs account for 95% of testing expenses. Thanks to its unique LED measurement technology, the Eurolyser can perform tests using very low reagent volumes and is therefore the most economical bench-top analyzer on the market. Its open reagent system is completely independent of reagent manufacturers and can systematically perform all standard tests that are based on clinical chemistry.
More advantages for you …
STAT samples can be added and tested at any time ? even in the midst of a large test run. The Eurolyser can automatically perform a large number of testing protocols, e.g. end point, differential (serum blank), immuno-turbidimetry, multi-standard and bichromatic chemistry analyses.
The Eurolyser automatically performs all the required pipetting steps to analyze pre-centrifuged patient samples. The integrated inspection mechanisms, such as fluid detection, a cuvette sensor system, a motor power monitor, etc., all ensure the highest operational safety.
DETect (TM), a Windows software package, automatically monitors the analyzer while it?s processing samples and/or when new parameters are entered during the run (RANDOM ACCESS) ? continuously ensuring the fastest processing times, thanks to its intelligent scheduling module.
The Eurolyser is a multi-chemistry testing system; that means it can perform tests consisting of up to three reagents. It can process the most complicated pipetting schemes, because there are no fixed cycle times or pipetting series to be adhered to ? this is of particular interest to research laboratories and niche markets (e.g. the food industry).
The Eurolyser can be loaded with up to 25 reagents at once and its linear photometer features a completely maintenance-free optic system with 20 measurement channels. Due to the Eurolyser?s simultaneous measurement methods, its testing rate and capacity are equal to those offered by much larger instruments.
- Three-year warranty on the optical system
- Very low operating costs
- Fully automated, walk-away system
- 150-180 tests per hour
- Random access
- Open System
- Multi chemistry
The Latest Photometer Technology
Maintenance-free LED photometer system with 20 measurement channels and 5 wave lengths:
- 340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 620nm
The LED light source generates no heat
- No cooling fan is necessary
- There’s no dust intake from the surrounding air
- No background noise
- On stand-by 24 hours, 7 days a week
Excellent photometric accuracy
- Resolution 0.0001 Abs
- cv < 1%
Direct Reading Technology
Disposable PMMA cuvettes
- A process volume of only 180µl is needed
- Very low operating costs, due to very low reagent consumption
- No fixed water supply is necessary
- Water consumption: only ~1.5ml / test
- No risk of contamination or carry over
State of the Art Pipetting System
Two separate dispensing pumps
- 1,000µl reagent syringe (optional: 2,500µl)
- 250µl sample syringe (optional: 500µl)
- High-precision multiple dispensing, cv ~ 0.30%!
Typical sample volumes
- Sample dispenser: 1 – 50 µl (1 µl increments)
- Reagent dispenser: 1 – 900 µl (1 µl increments)
Two separate pipetting needles
Precisely adjusted diameters for serum and reagent. No carryover between the reagent and sample. An integrated heating system pre-heats the needles to 37°C. High-precision detection of liquids.
High-pressure washing station
A high-pressure membrane pump washes the needles inside and out. No contamination is measurable after the washing process.[/wptabcontent]
Flexible Carousel Layout
- 25 sample tube positions for samples, standards and controls
- 25 primary tubes, up to 50 reagent positions
- 75 cuvettes for 300 tests
- A custom-made carousel is available
- Adapters for various primary tubes and reagent bottles
- The reagent plate is easily removed for overnight cooling
Detect – A Windows 2000/XP Software Package
- Intuitive, easy to use software
- Requires only a few hours of instruction to operate
- Real random access is possible
- Emergency samples (STAT)
- The first results are available in less than three minutes (kinetics)
- Automatic rerun upon reaching the linearity limit
- Pre-dilution of sample
- Post-dilution of sample
- Bidirectional HOST communication
- Built-in quality management system
- Automated cleaning procedure
- Freely definable chemistry programming: (research lab and veterinary options)
- Dynamic scheduler
- Up to three reagents per test
- Freely definable pipetting scheme
- Unlimited incubation time
- Auto-sensing power supply 5-264V / 50 / 60Hz 150VA power consumption
- External PC (Windows 2000 or XP) required
- Dimensions: 810 x 550 x 550 mm (w x d x h), 28kg
- CE, Production according to ISO9001
- Made in AUSTRIA
- Endpoint (substrates)
- Sample blank value (for lipid clearing or hemolytic samples)
- Kinetic (enzymatic tests)
- Fixed time kinetics
- Turbidimetric testing
- Bichromatic tests
- Intermethods calculation (Friedewald LDL formula, risk factors, etc.)
- Single standard
- Multiple calibrator
- Fixed factor
- Non-linear calibration curve for the endpoint and fixed-time kinetics/li>
- Normal / High / Low controls
- Quality management by means of a Levy Jennings chart
- On-board cooling (-15°C below the ambient temperature)
- Hand-held bar code reader
- Liquid sensor for water containers
- Adapters for primary tubes and reagent containers
- Veterinary software package