Eurolyser VET CCA
The Eurolyser VET CCA is the most comprehensive in-house veterinary laboratory instrument.
It delivers wide-ranging and immediate information about the blood chemistry and electrolyte levels as well as specific analyses, such as T4 and bile acid. (A cortisol test is currently in development.)
A complete and accurate profile of the test samples is delivered automatically in just 8 minutes.
This fully automated instrument can analyze up to 25 samples simultaneously and requires no manual pipetting procedures. All you need to do is insert the primary tube or any other test tube into the system and press the start button.
- Three-year warranty on the optical system
- Very low operating costs (see the customer study)
- A fully automated, walk-away system
- Performs 130-180 tests / hour
- Random access analysis
- Open system
- Multi-chemistry analysis
- The EUROLYSER VET CCA system offers uncompromising accuracy, thanks to standardized chemical analysis methods, which minimize undesirable interference from lipemic or hemolytic samples (lipemia, hemolysis, icterus). Its lipid clearance methods and measurement of the blank values eliminate additional, undesirable distortion of the results through lipemic or hemolytic samples.
- Reliable results, based on standard methods of clinical chemistry.
- The user can flexibly program normal ranges for 20 different species. Alternatively, a pre-defined set-up including normal ranges for the most important species (cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, reptiles, horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, llamas, etc.) can be used.
- Offers an unbeatable price-per-test, due to wet chemistry methods.
- Ideal for general health profiles, pre-operative exams, and individual testing needs.
- Fast diagnoses for emergency cases.
- Easy data tranfer to all standard software packages.
- Also in compliance with all regulations established for human medicine (IVD, CE certification marks, etc.)
- Low maintenance costs, due to its patented photometer technology.
- Thanks to the instrument’s flexible architecture, easily varied options for additional parameters are available.
|panc.-Amylase||GOT (ASAT)||Total Protein & Sodium|
|Direct Bilirubin||GPT (ALAT)||Triglyceride|
The latest photometer technology
Maintenance-free LED photometer system with 20 measurement channels and 5 wave lengths (340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 620nm340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 620nm)
The LED light source generates no heat
- No cooling fan is necessary
- There’s no dust intake from the surrounding air
- No background noise
- On stand-by 24 hours, 7 days a week
Excellent photometric accuracy
- Resolution 0.0001 Abs
- cv < 1%
Direct Reading Technologie
Disposable PMMA cuvettes
- A process volume of only 180µl is needed
- Very low operating costs, due to very low reagent consumption
- No fixed water supply is necessary
- Water consumption: only ~1.5ml / test
- No risk of contamination or carry over
State of the art pipetting system
Two separate dispensing pumps
- 1,000µl reagent syringe (optional: 2,500µl)
- 250µl sample syringe (optional: 500µl)
- hHigh-precision multiple dispensing, cv ~ 0.30%!
Typical sample volumes
- Sample dispenser: 1 – 50 µl (1 µl increments)
- Reagent dispenser: 1 – 900 µl (1 µl increments)
Two separate pipetting needles
Precisely adjusted diameters for serum and reagent. No carryover between the reagent and sample. An integrated heating system pre-heats the needles to 37°C. High-precision detection of liquids.
High-pressure washing station
A high-pressure membrane pump washes the needles inside and out. No contamination is measurable after the washing process.
Flexible carousel layout
- 25 sample tube positions for samples, standards and controls
- 25 primary tubes, up to 50 reagent positions
- 75 cuvettes for 300 tests
- A custom-made carousel is available
- Adapters for various primary tubes and reagent bottles
- The reagent plate is easily removed for overnight cooling.
Detect – A Windows 2000 / XP Software Package
- Intuitive, easy to use software
- Requires only a few hours of instruction to operate
- Real random access is possible
- Emergency samples (STAT)
- The first results are available in less than three minutes (kinetics)
- Automatic rerun upon reaching the linearity limit
- Pre-dilution of sample
- Post-dilution of sample
- Bidirectional HOST communication
- Built-in quality management system
- Automated cleaning procedure
- Freely definable chemistry programming: (research lab and veterinary options)
- Dynamic scheduler
- Up to three reagents per test
- Freely definable pipetting scheme
- Unlimited incubation time
- Auto-sensing power supply
- External PC (Windows 2000 or XP) required
- Dimensions: 810 x 550 x 550 mm (w x d x h), 28kg
- CE, Production according to ISO9001
- Made in AUSTRIA
- Endpoint (substrates)
- Sample blank value (for lipid clearing or hemolytic samples)
- Kinetic (enzymatic tests)
- Fixed time kinetics
- Turbidimetric testing
- Bichromatic tests
- Intermethods calculation (Friedewald LDL formula, risk factors, etc.)
- Single standard
- Multiple calibrator
- Fixed factor
- Non-linear calibration curve for the endpoint and fixed-time kinetics
- Normal / High / Low controls
- Quality management by means of a Levy Jennings char
- On-board cooling (-15°C below the ambient temperature)
- Hand-held bar code reader
- Liquid sensor for water containers
- Adapters for primary tubes and reagent containers
- Veterinary software package