Simplified procedure – 3 steps to get CRP test results with highest accuracy
Features and benefits of Eurolyser CRP test with integrated capillary
Highest accuracy: As accurate as a laboratory test, directly traceable to large laboratory systems.
- Quantitative results
- Reproducible CRP result within the 2- 240 mg/l (whole blood) range. This is the broadest range available with a point of care instrument
- Measuring time is less than 5 minutes
Simple to use: Easy to operate – even for non-laboratory personnel
- Simply performed on a finger prick blood sample (alternatively venous blood, plasma or serum)
- No pipetting steps necessary
- Built-in calibration
- Instrument with latest LED photometer technology and simple to operate
- 100 patient data storage
- LIS or LIM connectivity
Euroylser smart CRP is a simple test for quantitative determination of C-reactive protein (CRP) in whole blood, serum or plasma using the Eurolyser smart instrument. Measurement of CRP is helpful in the clinical management of a patient with symptoms of infection.
C-reactive protein (CRP) is the best known among the acute-phase proteins, a group of proteins whose concentration increases in blood as a response to inflammatory disorders. It increases already after 6 hours in acute inflammatory processes associated with bacterial infections, post operative conditions or tissue damage.
When the test is performed near the patient, the CRP result will be available during patient consultation and can effectively guide antibiotic use. The Eurolyser system – consisting of a small instrument and a ready-to-use kit – is especially designed for use in primary health care settings being instantly ready for operation and giving immediate test results.